Tigers set for debut on Sky
Telford Tigers will make their debut on the Sky TV platform tonight when their win over Swindon Wildcats is broadcast on Made in Birmingham.
The weekly hour-long show, called Icing Tonight, will be shown at 7pm on Channel 117, which is available on the West Midlands area.
Ice hockey fans can also watch Icing Tonight on Virgin Media channel 159, Freeview channel 7 and online via catch-up.
The show is also repeated on Sunday mornings at 8.30am and Monday mornings at 5am.
Telford Tigers are one of the only ice hockey clubs in the UK to have their own dedicated hour-long show on Sky, Freeview and Virgin Media.
For those who live outside the Midlands area, Icing Tonight can still be watched via the Sky TV platform, by following these simple instructions:
Step by Step Guide
- Press Services
- Press Down
- Select “Add Chnls”
- Press down
- Enter frequency
- Set Polarisation
- Set Symbol Rate
- Set FEC
- Standard should be DVB-S
- Modulation should be QPSK
- Press the yellow button
- Scroll down the channels and highlight the relevant station and press Yellow
- Repeat for any other channels to add
- On your remote control press select – the channels are now stored
- To view them press services
- Press down
- Select “Other Chnls”
- You can now select the channels and enjoy!