Junior Skills â€˜Nâ€™ Drills Camp
Junior Skills â€˜Nâ€™ Drills 2 is a day camp tailored to cater for players who are currently playing at U11 up to U17 age groups. The camp is designed to teach core fundamental, technical and tactical skills by breaking them down from simple to complex. This provides participants with a better understanding of how they can further develop their skills set and confidence.
The total cost of the day camp is Â£40.00, which is delivered by qualified EIHA coaches at level 3 and level 2 who are first aid trained and DBS checked. To apply participants must be currently registered with the EIHA.
- 3 hours ice time
- High coach to player ratio
- Advanced power skating techniques
- Develop and enhance fundamental skills sets
- Teach the correct techniques for skill development
- Develop hockey sense through challenging small area drills and games that will increase ability to read and react to the game quicker
- A full introduction to progressive checking techniques required for stick checks, body contact and body checking
- Build on confidence and safety
- A fun and challenging learning environment for all participants
Location – Oxford Ice Rink
Saturday 8th August 2015 â€“ 16:30 â€“ 19:30
To book your childâ€™s place on the camp please visit www.ahduk.com or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07803 558254.