Hawks 2018/19 Season Tickets Go On Sale
The Blackburn Hawks are pleased to announce that, applications are now invited from those wishing to purchase a season ticket for the 2018 /2019 ice hockey season.
This year we have revised Season Ticket categories and tickets are available to be purchased in the following categories:
- Adult = a person aged 22 to 59 years as of 1st September 2018.
- Child = a person aged 3 to 15 years as of 1st September 2018
- Young Adult = a person aged 16 to 21 years as of 1st September 2018.
- Senior Citizen = a person aged over 60 years as of 1st September 2018.
- Registered Disabled = proof of disability is required.
There are a number of fantastic benefits associated with being a season ticket holder including:-
- The lowest possible admission prices for Hawks games.
- The only way to have your seat reserved for you for every home game this season.
- Your personal seat reserved for you for non-season ticket games to enable you to purchase your seats at your leisure up to 90 minutes before face off.
- Two lucky season ticket holders have their season tickets personally delivered to them by a Hawks player at the start of the season
- Season tickets can be paid for in one or four installments as detailed on the prices and payment options sheet.
GAMES INCLUDED ON YOUR SEASON TICKET:
This year’s Hawks Season tickets will cover a maximum of 25 home games of the Blackburn Hawks excluding all Playoff games.
If for any reason the league structure changes the BHIHC Ltd reserve the right to substitute competitive league games for Challenge fixtures.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GIVE US ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATION FORM:
For ALL Season Ticket applications this year we require you to provide a photocopy or scanned photo ID (Concession and child tickets only) a and proof of disability (if applicable).
Recognised photo ID is: Driver’s license, passport or other form of ID showing your date of birth.
Application forms and details are available to download at the bottom of this post or copies can be collected from the Planet Ice Blackburn Reception.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be a £1 booking fee charged on every transaction and for those paying by 4 installments there will be a £4 booking fee payable. (£1 per payment)
- Normal admission prices will apply for all games not covered by a season ticket but for all those games, season ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them until 90 minutes before face off. We do, however, reserve the right to vary this time period from time to time.
- Season tickets will not be transferable in that they cannot be used by someone else.
- There will be a charge of £25 to replace any lost season tickets.(at management discretion)
- We will make every effort to place your application as close as possible to the seats you request on your form but if there is any difficulty we will contact you to discuss so please ensure that you include your email address and / or phone number on the application form.
- Please note that we are unable to reserve seats ahead of receiving an application form and payment.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on the Blackburn Hawks website
Key Dates :-
- Season tickets are on sale NOW to new applicants and existing season ticket holders.
- Our Early Bird Season ticket purchase evening will be held in the rink bar at 7.00pm on Friday 6th July 2018.
- To qualify for the early bird price, you must have booked and paid in full or the first installment by Sunday 15th July 2018.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form in due course and we thank you for your continued support in what is surely going to be an exciting season !
Option A – Payment in Full and Purchased before Sunday 1st July 2018
|Category||Match Day Price||25 Game Price||Pre 15th July Price||Saving (£)|
|* Concession tickets are available in the following categories: Young Adult, Senior Citizen & Registered Disabled.|
|This option is only available until Sunday 1st July and can be paid for by cash, cheque or credit / debit card.
Option B – Payment in 4 Installments and 1st payment made by Sunday 15th July 2018
|Category||Match Day Price||25 Game Price||Pre 15th July Price||Payment 1 up to 15th July 2018||Payment 2 on 15th August 2018||Payment 3 on 15th September 2018||Payment 4 on 15th October 2018|
This option is available until Sunday 15th July 2018 and can be paid for by cheque or debit / credit card as per the payment schedule detailed above.
If paying by cheque, send three cheques payable to BHIHC Limited, one dated the day of application and the remaining 3 payments for 15th August, 15th September and 15th October 2018.
If paying by card, we will charge the payments as per the payment details above on the dates as follows: payment 1 on date of application and the remaining 3 payments as per the table above.
If paying by credit / debit card please note the administration fee as per the Terms and Conditions document.
A concession ticket also includes the disabled season ticket category.
To download a season ticket application form please click on this link:
To Down load season ticket Information and Terms and conditions please click on this link:
To download the 2018/19 season ticket prices please click on this link: