2019-2020 Season Ticket Information
The Blackburn Hawks are pleased to announce that applications are now invited from those wishing to purchase a season ticket for the 2019/2020 ice hockey season.
Ticket categories and tickets are available to be purchased in the following categories:
- Adult – a person aged 22 to 59 years as of 1st September 2019.
- Child – a person aged 3 to 15 years as of 1st September 2019.
- Young Adult – a person aged 16 to 21 years as of 1st September 2019. (Concession)
- Senior Citizen – a person aged over 60 years as of 1st September 2019. (Concession)
- Registered Disabled – proof of disability is required. (Concession)
GAMES INCLUDED ON YOUR SEASON TICKET:
This year’s Hawks season tickets will cover a maximum of 17 home league, cup and pre-season friendly games of the Blackburn Hawks, excluding all cup semi-finals and Play off games
If for any reason the league structure changes the BHIHC Ltd reserve the right to substitute competitive games for Challenge fixtures.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATION FORM:
For child, concession and young adult applications this year we require you to provide a photocopy or scanned photo ID and proof of disability (where applicable).
Recognised photo ID is: Driver’s licence, passport or other form of ID showing your date of birth.
There are a number of fantastic benefits associated with being a season ticket holder including:-
- The lowest possible admission prices for Hawks games.
- The only way to have a reserved seat for every home game this season.
- Your personal seat reserved for you for non-season ticket games to enable you to purchase your seats at your leisure up to 90 minutes before face off.
- Admission to all Hawks 2 home games for only £2.00
- Season tickets can be paid for in one or three installments as detailed on the prices and payment options sheet.
Normal admission prices will apply for all games not covered by a season ticket but for all of those games, season ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them until 90 minutes before face off. We do, however, reserve the right to vary this time period from time to time.
Season tickets will not be transferable in that they cannot be used by someone else.
There will be a charge of £25 to replace any lost season tickets (at management discretion).
We will make every effort to place your application as close as possible to the seats you request on your form but if there is any difficulty we will contact you to discuss, so please ensure that you include your email address and/or phone number on the application form.
Please note that we are unable to reserve seats ahead of receiving an application form and payment.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the Blackburn Hawks website.
In applying for a season ticket, you recognise and accept that Blackburn Hawks have the right to:-
- Offer special promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
- Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
- Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
Please follow the links below for the application form and price list.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form in due course and we thank you for your continued support in what is surely going to be an exciting season!
Current Box Office Hours
Monday 9am – 8pm
Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 8pm
Friday 9am – 8pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 9am – 4pm